46 total views, 2 views today
Joining a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia is a new journey in itself. Here you will learn about different aspects of life and how we perceive them. It is very important to start your Rehab journey from the place that offers you a treatment approach which is the blend of medicinal and spiritual healing.
The prime motive to join a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia is to heal from inside and give up addictive substances completely. Our treatment approach is quite helpful and painless. We designed a treatment plan according to the customers current health and requirements.
Getting the right kind of professional help to overcome addiction is very important. In many case scenarios we observed that in spite of determination and family support the patient is not able to give upon addiction. So, it is important to get guidance from the experts who can help you with faster and better recovery.
We understand that you might be confused or have no idea about what to take with you to the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia while starting your addiction recovery journey. Let’s continue reading to know more details about it.
What things to carry with you while joining a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia ?
- Every rehabilitation centre has their own guidelines and policies. So, it is very important to keep a check on. However, there is a list of a few things that you can carry with you while joining a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia
- Try not to carry any expensive jewelry or too much cash with you. You can carry you are engagement ring or mangalsutra with you. Avoid carrying any other expensive jewelry necklaces, bracelets or watches with you.
- Make sure that you keep a journal or a notebook with you. This journal will be very helpful in your addiction recovery journey. You can keep a note of whatever you have gone through during your recovery process.
- Make sure that you have a list of people’s phone numbers and addresses who you want to get involved with during your treatment process.
- You can also carry pictures of your loved ones’ family frames along with you.
- You can also carry a credit card, debit card or any other cards to make payment of your treatment.
- If you have any medicine prescribed by the doctor then you can carry the medicine as well as the prescription. Make sure to inform the team about this beforehand.
- Most rehab centres provide you with reading materials. If you still wish to carry some then you can carry magazines, novels or any other reading material with you.
- Make sure that you carry clothes according to the weather and climate. Make sure that you carry clothes which are quite comfortable and have breathable fabric. You can also carry shorts but with a certain length.
- Avoid carrying any kind of fancy footwears or heels. Prefer carrying shoes and slippers.
- You can carry your health, hygiene and beauty products to make sure that there is no alcohol content in it.
So here this was a general guide on what to carry with you while going to a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ratia.